Luke's sister shows up at the Jade Wolf claiming innocence about the recent attack. But with Luke not trusting a word Cleo says, he finds himself at odds with Clary who sees an opportunity to get to Valentine. Yet how far will Clary go to prove she is right about Cleo?
- Hollie Overton — writer
- Ben Bray — director
- Michael McMurray — director of photography
- See more here
A list of the known songs and score music featured in this episode:
- "Got It Bad" - LEISURE
- "Rattlesnake" - Wages
- "Strange Stars" - Faces On Film
- "27 Kids" - GRMLN
- "All the Right Moves" - The Blah Blah Blahs
- "Ever" - Tiny Deaths
- "Faux" - Ed Tullett & Novo Amor
- Filming began on October 17, and ended on October 27, 2016.
- Maia telling Jace she'd spit in one of the shots she just served him, and Jace's response was ad-libbed by the actors, Alisha and Dominic.
- "We start shooting 207 on Monday!" Todd Slavkin (@toddzer1) on Twitter
- "Day 1 of Episode 7" — Hollie Overton (@hollieoverton) on Instagram
- "That's a wrap on @shadowhunterstv episode 2007!" Hollie Overton (@hollieoverton) on Instagram
- "Improvised by the talented @WainwrightAE on set" Todd Slavkin on Twitter
- "Amazing improv by @WainwrightAE!!" Taylor Mallory on Twitter